Friday, February 12, 2010

I'm Back. Code Name: Sailor V


I'M BACK!!!
Maryland has finally fought off Princess Snow Kaguya... for now...

Save us, Sailormoon! Or Sailor Mars!!

Well with my time off from work and the internet, all I did was catch up on sleep, anime (some SM related stuff) and an old The Sims 2 project I been trying to do for 2 or 3 years! And yes, it's SM related but at this time, I wish not to show my work. My graphics are so pixel-ed and blurry. Soon, soon... maybe never... I will post my work!

I've noticed I have a few comments. I was hoping people would sign up to blogger and follow me. Not too much to ask. Just allows me to see who really cares. No big deal. Not much to follow anyway. I've yet to find any SM news that hasn't been posted on 5 other Sailormoon sites. I might start posting who is adding news.

Oh yeah! My Sailormoon collection is growing again. I brought the original Code Name: Sailor V mangas. Their a little cover ruin but I love them anyway. Thanks, StudioMallory.

Now I must go...

1 comment:

  1. good moses but I love Sailor V. Long live the original Princess.

    ReplyDelete