Friday, April 8, 2011

Missing Senshi

I know... I've been missing! Classes became over powering and stressful quickly. After talking to my boyfriend I've decided to drop my classes and start again September 2011. I am not dropping out. Just personal life and work is currently more important. Surely everything will be back to normal after the summer and I can think straight again.

Since I've been so busy not much moonie searching, sadly. Now I'm free (between work and personal life) I can search again!

Here's some stuff I've found:

Sailor Studies. His moonie blog is new but I can see great potential in his work. Right now I feel like Cyn from Sailormoon Obsession who gave me great love for my blog when I started. Now I want to pass on that love she gave me.

Holly Tsukino has returned and posted her new Korea SM Merch. Sadly school ate all my money and I haven't truly brought any moonie Merch since before Christmas


Not sure everyone will like this next one!
Pure random...



Also, I just bought my pattern for my cosplay. I'm planning to cosplay as human Luna for Otakon 2011. This will be the first time I will be sewing something other than pillows and rips in clothes. I hope to post photos of my progress.

1 comment:

  1. Thaaankkk youuuuu for the love and the free advertising. =) I also feel grateful to Cycyn. She really inspired me.

    I'm not so sure how I feel about the Sailorman video o__o;; but I really like Usagi's blanket. XP I wish I were adept enough to make one for myself. And sleep in it every night. Oh my goodness.

    I very much know the stress of classes. Taking a break until the fall semester could be the best thing for you. Also, I was never much for cosplay, but I look forward to your human Luna pictures! She's so pretty when she's human. =)

    ReplyDelete