Monday, July 19, 2010

Being a Moonie...

I've become slightly shopping addicted...
I think it's time to buy something special...

Musical Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon Gaiden Dark Kingdom Fukkatsu Hen!!!

Meaning the very first SM Musical!!! Only $51.55 from cdjapan.co.jp! Seems like a lot for one DVD... maybe I should just buy;

Special Musical Bishojo Senshi Sailor Moon Memorial DVD Box - Anza Ohyama Part 1

Which include 1993 Gaiden Dark Kingdom Fukkatsu Hen, PLUS 1994 Usagi-Ai no Senshi e no Michi, 1995 Yume Senshi-Ai-Eien ni, 1995 Yume Senshi-Ai-Eien ni Saturn Fukkatsu Hen!, and Ongaku Shuu. But nothing extra...
All for only $289.99!

I want the new Sailormoon Boxsets before they sell out but I can only afford the main first stage Boxsets right now now.

SAILORMOON!!! WHY MUST YOU BE SO GREAT!!!! Plus, I'm keeping my fingers cross just like every Moonie... Someone might translate Sailormoon again!! 'Maybe' even a game. Heh, a Wii game sound so kawaii. Maybe Sailor Senshi: Training for the Wii. Just think, solving word problems, puzzles, practicing attack moves. OH OH OH!!! Create your own Sailor Senshi for WII!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment