Saturday, July 10, 2010

Moon Locket Music - July 10, 2010

As an USA Moonie, I started watching the DiC's version of SailorMoon on Cartoon Network's Toonami. Beginning of SM: S, DiC discontinued production of SM; Cloverway took over! I watched nearly all the English episodes of SailorMoon up until end of SM: SuperS and never heard many of the Japanese songs, only Moonlight Densetsu and Ai no Senshi from the Luna Rocks CD.

When I got my first computer, I searched everything Sailormoon. I founded my first fandub of SM: SuperS; Ami's First Love! I sat there staring at my screen until the end... and I heard my third favorite Japanese song!! Rashiku Ikimasho!! I've only heard the song a few times years ago but now I'm watching the Toei version of SM: SuperS, I'm hearing the upbeat song all the time!!!



I'm so horrible at pronouncing Japanese words. Lets make it easier for my simple mind and learn the song in English!!



Simple voice, no fancy 'double voice' in the song!

No comments:

Post a Comment