Friday, April 16, 2010

I believe... Outer parents

deviantART: KinnoHitsuji posted in their blog:

Which of the Senshi's parents do we see in the manga?

We see Minako's dad in Sailor V, plus all the scouts and Ami's mom... plus another person I won't name for spoiler reasons.
Edit: YES YES! I know senshi, not scouts! I'm still learning! I've only been serious about Japanese version for 4/12 years of being a Moonie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back to about Mina's dad... I'm not holding the manga in front of me but I think we see him defined at the airport.
(KinnoHitsuji says I'm wrong but I have no proof with me at the moment. Sailor V is safe packed and don't feel like DLing the manga)


I believe... (EDIT: THIS IS FAN. MY VIEW ON SAILORMOON. NOT THE TRUTH ABOUT ALL THE ARKS. JUST MY FAN VIEW)
Haruka - She's a ran-a-way or her parents died(like everyone else's parents) who stole a car and started racing in a gang. Being drawn to Michiru, she enrolled at Junban High School(?).

Michiru - Parents left her with her grandparents or she was adopted as a child which is why she is so mature; having to grow up fast and being around classical things.

Setuna - That one is a mind trip. I try not to think about it... or I get mad and/or a headache. Setuna at the beginning of the series is from the future, so present (1994 or 1995) Setuna is not in Tokyo because time will melt if they meet or she is still trapped in the Time Gate even when the Silver Millennium was destroyed... or... When Princess Serenity killed herself, the Outer Senshi saw it as there was no one else to protect the world, came together and awoken Sailor Saturn but that leaves the Time Gate abandon for 1000s (or 14) years. Key point... PLUTO IS NOT A PLANET SO SHE'S NOT REAL!!!

Oh, yeah... Someone stated in Stars manga, we see the Inner mother's shadows... I've yet to get that far...

No comments:

Post a Comment