Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Moon Comedy - May 4, 2010

A new day...

Feeling happy today! Slept great last night. Nothing like being insulted to make you think over your life.

Everyone can see I was very mad about what that person said about me but thinking back, what they said about me is not true. I'm not forcing nothing on my boyfriend. I simply meant I would like to theme it around Sailormoon, not act like Sailormoon; I.E colors. Who cares. I've heard it all from A to Z. I'm 20 years old and I got no time for it. This is not high school... and I'm glad!

Anyway... It's Tuesday. Let's see... let's see. Let me dig in my Moonie goodies bag. No, No, maybe next time, oh I got one! Even shows how I felt last night!!


Moon Scepter Concussion by ~Maqqy96 on deviantART

No comments:

Post a Comment